Do you ship orders internationally?
*IMPORTANT* when an order is shipped internationally, it may be subject to additional import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These fees are NOT included in our checkout prices and we are unable to calculate these import fees, as Joovv does not apply them to your order. If applicable, these charges are the responsibility of the recipient and will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination prior to delivery. For further information, we recommend contacting your local customs office.
- Can Joovv ship internationally?
- We regularly ship our Generation 3.0 and Go 2.0 products to many countries worldwide and all shipping options are calculated during checkout. Please note, Generation 2.0 modular devices are no longer available for international shipping.
- Do I need to purchase an international power cord?
- In addition to the US power cord, we'll automatically ship an international power cord, based on the shipping address. If you're planning to use your device internationally but your order is being shipped within the US or if you're using an APO address, please contact our support team for additional support.
- Please note, the Joovv Go 2.0 ships with a US Power Adaptor (9V VDC AT 2A) that can be used with a plug adaptor specific to your region.
- What is the warranty and return policies for international orders?
We do not provide package shipping dimensions on our kits, as we utilize a third-party distribution center for all of our shipping, including our exporting. This company takes the responsibility as the exporter of our goods and therefore provides the necessary documentation for each international order.
We do not recommend or support international shipment through an additional third party forwarding service for several reasons, a few being the following:
- The correct power cord(s) are only included based on the shipping address.
- We cannot be liable for the order after it reaches the shipping address on file.
- We cannot be liable for customs clearance. As mentioned, our third party is equipped to provide the correct paperwork on international orders.
Below you can find an up-to-date list of current countries:
Hong Kong SAR China
Macau SAR China
United Arab Emirates